With this splashproof key switch you can easily open and close electric sliding doors, fences, swimming pool covers, etc. The key switch has three positions (1-0-2) and the key can be removed in any position. Two keys are delivered as standard with the order. The key switch is compatible with all Niko Hydro flush-mounting and surface-mounting boxes. The entire unit is splashproof which makes it extremely well-suited for use in damp areas and demanding environments.
The Niko Hydro products are not suitable for use in ammonia rich environments (e.g. pig houses).
Splashproof key switch 16 A with screw terminals, excluding surface-mounting box, black. All connection terminals can contain up to 2 x 2.5 mm² of wire. The cover has an integral closure and is hermetically sealed onto the appropriate box.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Maximum load: 3680 W
- Number of mechanisms: 1
- Ambient temperature: -25 – +55 °C
- Protection degree: The combination of a Hydro mechanism + flush or surface mounting box has a protection degree of IP55
- Impact resistance: The combination of a Hydro mechanism and a flush- or surface-mounting box has an impact resistance of IK07 with a minimum temperature of -25 °C and a maximum temperature of 55 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 727 x 727 x 665 mm
- Marking: CE