This item is also available in a version with plug-in terminals. Reference code <a href="http://niko.eu/article/701-37735">701-37735</a>
With this vertical combination, the two splashproof, surface-mounting wall sockets are equipped with an earth pin, shutters and screw terminals. Both wall sockets are also equipped with a hinged protective cover and are pre-wired and mounted in a double, splashproof, surface-mounting box with two inlets on the upper side. The entire unit is splashproof which makes it extremely well-suited for use in damp areas and in demanding environments. Colour combination: white.
Splashproof vertical double wall socket with earth pin, shutters and screw terminals; includes box with two inlets on the upper side white. Each socket outlet is covered entirely by a hinged protection cap which opens upward. A spring and a hook-fastener keep the protection cap tightly closed.
- Sealing: The cover has an integral closure and is hermetically sealed onto the appropriate box.
- Number of mechanisms: 2
- Material base
- ureumformaldehyde (UF) with high heat resistance
- white RAL9010 (approximately)
- Material finishing: The box is made of impact-resistant, dust-preventing, halogen-free and self-extinguishing polypropylene (UL94-V2/1.6 mm). The protection cap is made of rigid ABS.
- Material earthing
solid brass nickel-plated pin earthing
- Material surface-mounting box: The surface-mounting box is made of impact-resistant, dust-resistant, halogen-free and self-extinguishing polypropylene (UL94-V2/1.6 mm).
- Cable space
- 15.7 mm wiring space under the mechanism
- mechanism is held by 2 laterally positioned holders in the box
- a snap connector holds the wired mechanism in place
- Wire connection
- the sockets are fitted with cage clamps with permanent screws with combination screwheads (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5,5 mm)
- every screw is provided with a screwdriver slot that prevents the screwdriver from sliding off the screwhead.
- Wire capacity
- all connection terminals at the top side of the base
- up to 4 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Material earthing: solid brass nickel-plated pin earthing
- Stripping length
- 14 mm stripping length
- indelibly indicated at the rear side: stripping length
- Surface-mounting box: The socket outlets are mounted in a double, vertical, splashproof, surface-mounting box with two M20 inputs on the top and bottom for the flush-mounting of two devices. The socket is supplied with 2 M20 cable glands and 1 M20 blind plug. Each socket outlet has an integral closure and is hermetically sealed onto the double box. The fixation points of this double, vertical box are situated 120 mm apart on a vertical axis. This size indication is indelibly imprinted on the bottom of each box. The oval screw openings allow for imprecise drilling. By forming a pressure lock, a gasket ensures the protection degree and the double insulation. The box contains two diagonal, knock-out condensation openings.
- Protection degree: IP55
- Impact resistance: The combination of a Hydro mechanism and a flush- or surface-mounting box has an impact resistance of IK07 with a minimum temperature of -25 °C and a maximum temperature of 55 °C
- Colour: The base material is coloured in mass, white (RAL 9010).
- Certification marks: CEBEC, NF
- Marking: CE