This smart USB-A charger charges one or two mobile devices, such as mobile telephones, tablets, cameras, MP3 players and navigational devices. The devices must be suitable for charging via a USB-A port.
The "smart" functionality ensures that the mobile device is charged in the fastest way possible (dynamic device recognition).
The current is divided over both outputs and amounts to 3.5 A maximum over both outputs combined. The maximum current amounts to 3.5 A on the individual output. When both outputs are used simultaneously, the available current will be divided. 5,0 V is delivered per output. The power depends on the current and voltage and amounts to 17.5 W maximum on both outputs combined.
Dual smart USB-A charger, claw fixing.
- Average active efficiency: 86%
- Efficiency at low load (10 %): 79%
- Input voltage: 100 - 230 V AC ± 10%
- Input AC frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- No-load power consumption: < 0.1 W
- Fire safety
- All plastic components are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5.5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 23.5 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Wire connection
- each connector block is equipped with cage clamps with permanent screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 1 x 4.5 mm)
- every screw is provided with a screwdriver slot that prevents the screwdriver from sliding off the screwhead.
- Wire capacity
- up to 2 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 71 x 71 x 39.8 mm
- Marking: CE