Mechanism for a single coax connection for TV, with claw fixing. A ""TV"" symbol is imprinted next to the input. A finishing set in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately.
Base for single coax connection for TV, claw fixing.
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Material base
dark grey pc + ASA
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
When mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces, use claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.8 x 5 mm). The claws, which have a depth of engagement of 31 mm, turn back completely when loosened.
- Centre-to-centre distance
- horizontal coupling and vertical coupling with centre-to-centre distance 71 mm
- horizontal connection of several bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right side
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation to the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Marking: CE