Flush-mounting socket with screw terminals and claws with RJ11 outlet and ADSL outlet, with claw fixing. This ADSL splitter can also be used for ADSL2, ADSL2+ and VDSL2.
Flush-mounting socket ADSL splitter, claw fixing.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Material base
- impact-resistant, dust-proof and dimensionally stable polycarbonate
- light grey RAL 7035
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz1 or slot 1 x 5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 31 mm
- claws can be pushed back into their original position
- claws can be easily pushed out using a screwdriver
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Stripping length
ca. 3 mm stripping length
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Marking: CE