Niko socket outlet with 1 RJ45 connection point UTP cat. 5E.
It is used to make a network connection with 1 device for telephone, Ethernet, IP or internet applications.
The socket outlet is connected in a star configuration to the central connection cabinet using a cable of the same performance type. The base has internal dimensions of 45 x 45 mm and external dimensions of 60 x 71 mm and is equipped with screw fixing.
A finishing set in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately.
– simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
– vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
– vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
– horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
– extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base