USB RF interface
The USB RF interface makes it possible to use Niko wireless Easywave controls (with the exception of the remote control 05-312) in the Niko Home Control installation for bus cabling.
This allows wireless controls to be installed:
- on surfaces unsuited to cabling (e.g. glass or concrete partitions)
- for the renovation of heritage-listed buildings
- for expansions of existing installations where drilling or channelling work is not permitted
- in office areas with movable partition walls
- when complex cabling is to be avoided.
The interface is shaped like a USB stick and can be connected to the connected controller (550-0000x) in the electrical cabinet, using the provided extension cable (3 m). The end of the extension cable is fitted with an assembly ring allowing the antennae to be attached to the outside of the electrical cabinet for optimal reception.