You can perform one operation with this push button. It is attached to the wall-mounted printed circuit board via a click mechanism. An LED indicates whether the light is switched on or off. Switch including button. Finishing colour: light grey.
Single push button with LED for Niko Home Control light grey.
- Material central plate: The central plate is made of rigid PC and ASA. The base material is coloured in mass.
- Lens: The key on the push button is fitted at the bottom with a small amber-coloured LED (1.5 x 1.5 mm) to indicate the status of the action.
- Colour: light grey (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S 1002 - Y, RAL 080 80 05)
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Input voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the push button off the wall-mounted printed circuit board.
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE