Single push button with LED, leaving the house, for Niko Home Control, black coated
This push button with the "leaving the house" symbol allows you to perform one operation. This button allows the resident to switch off all the lights in his home, as well as certain appliances that may pose a safety risk (iron, hob, deep-fat fryer). You simply determine in the programming software which light points/appliances must be switched off. It is attached to the wall-mounted printed circuit board via a click mechanism. A LED indicates whether the light is switched on or off. Mechanism including button. Finishing colour: black coated.
Single push button with LED, leaving the house, for Niko Home Control, black coated.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Lens: The key on the push button is fitted at the bottom with a small amber-coloured LED (1.5 x 1.5 mm) to indicate the status of the action.
- Colour: black coated (approximately NCS S 9000 N, RAL 9004)
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Input voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the base.
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-52901
Reference code 101-52901
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-52901
Reference code 121-52901
Reference code 122-52901
Reference code 123-52901
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-52901
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-52901
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-52901
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-52901
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-52901
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-52901
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-52901