This push button with the "leaving the house" symbol allows you to perform one operation. This button allows the resident to switch off all the lights in his home, as well as certain appliances that may pose a safety risk (iron, hob, deep-fat fryer). You simply determine in the programming software which light points/appliances must be switched off. It is attached to the wall-mounted printed circuit board via a click mechanism. A LED indicates whether the light is switched on or off. Mechanism including button. Finishing colour: cream.
Single push button with led, leaving the house, for Niko Home Control, cream. The key on the push button is fitted at the bottom with a small amber-coloured LED (1.5 x 1.5 mm) to indicate the status of the action. To dismount simply pull the central plate off the base.
- Material central plate: The central plate is made of rigid PC and ASA. The base material is coloured in mass.
- Colour: cream (coloured in mass, approximately RAL 1013)
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Input voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50 °C
- Marking: CE