Single key with 'up' and 'down' arrows for wireless switch or push button with 2 control buttons, piano black coated
A single key with the symbol 'up' and 'down' for a wireless switch or bus push button with 2 control buttons. Finishing colour: piano black coated.
Single key with 'up' and 'down' arrows for wireless switch or push button with 2 control buttons, piano black coated.
- Function: Finishing set for a Nikobus bus push button or a RF wall transmitter.
- Number of control buttons: 1 control button
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: Bakelite®-look piano black coated (approximately NCS S 9000 N, RAL 9005). Bakelite® is a registered trademark of Hexion GmbH
- Print: Each key on the central plate is printed with the symbols "up" and "down" in indelible print.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-00004
Reference code 101-00004
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-00004
Reference code 121-00004
Reference code 122-00004
Reference code 123-00004
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-00004
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-00004
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-00004
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-00004
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-00004
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-00004
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-00004
The article above is part of this product:
Favorites ( 0 )