Single key with 'I' and '0' symbols for wireless switch or push button with two control buttons, white
Single key with 'I' and '0' symbols for a wireless switch or bus push button with two control buttons. Finishing colour: white.
Single key with 'I' and '0' symbols for wireless switch or push button with two control buttons, white.
- Number of control buttons: 1 control button
- Material central plate: The central plate is made of rigid PC and ASA. The base material is coloured in mass.
- Colour: white (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S 0502 - Y50R, RAL 9010)
- Print: Each key on the central plate is printed with the symbols "I" and "0" in indelible print.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-00002
Reference code 101-00002
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-00002
Reference code 121-00002
Reference code 122-00002
Reference code 123-00002
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-00002
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-00002
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-00002
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-00002
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-00002
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-00002
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-00002
The article above is part of this product:
Favorites ( 0 )