Finishing set for connected switching socket outlet with pin earthing and control button. The set doesn’t contain any screws but simply snaps onto the mechanism to enable faster installation. The flat finishing set is equipped with a little transparent push button that shows the LED status and switches the connected socket on and off.
Finishing colour: piano black coated
Finishing set for connected switching socket outlet with pin earthing and control button, piano black coated. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and base), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Function: The back of this rimless and screwless central plate is fitted with 4 ridges that fit in the 4 corner cutouts of a connected switching socket outlet mechanism for screwless mounting. Two additional side supports prevent accidental extraction of the finishing set from the mechanism.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: Bakelite®-look piano black coated (approximately RAL9005). Bakelite® is a registered trademark of Hexion GmbH.
- Dismantling: For dismounting the central plate, the flat edge is equipped with two notches indicated by a screwdriver symbol. The central plate can easily be dismounted using a slotted screwdriver.
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP20-D
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact resistance of IK02
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 45 x 51.7 mm
- Marking: CE