The connected single switch has a switching contact to switch lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that can communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected single switch to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with an extension terminal so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching.
The connected single switch can switch its own contact.
Once connected to the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. For example, you can add the switch to a scene or all-off function.
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contact. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software.
Connected single switch, base, 10 A, 60 x 71 mm, claw fixing.
- Power supply: 230 Vac (L- + N-wire required)
- Mounting method: wall mounting
- Mounting height: 110 - 120 cm
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub 552-00001)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 30 m
- Operating frequency: 869,05 Mhz
- Maximum frequency power: 6 dBm
- LED colour: white
- Communication protocol: Easywave #
- Maximum radio frequency power: 6 dBm
- Operating frequency: 0.8691 GHz
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides
- with 2 grooves
- Flush mounting depth: 31 mm
- Required type of flush-mounting box
- depth: min. 40 mm (cabling space included)
- claw/screw fixing: 60 mm
- inner diameter box: 60 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance horizontal: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 60 mm for Belgium and France
- Fixing method
When mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces, use claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.8 x 5 mm). The claws, which have a depth of engagement of 31 mm, turn back completely when loosened.
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- Ambient temperature: 0 – +40 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 71.5 x 73 x 40 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Marking: CE