The connected double switch has two switching contacts to switch lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that can communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected double switch to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with two extension terminals so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching. The connected double switch can switch its own contacts.
Once the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control has been added, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. That way, it is possible to connect these in a scene or all-off function and much more.
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contacts. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software.
Connected double switch, 2 x 10 A (max. 16 A in total) 60 x 71 mm, claw fixing.
- Power supply: 230 Vac (L- + N-wire required)
- Communication protocol: Easywave #
- Mounting method: wall mounting
- Mounting height: 110 - 120 cm
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub 552-00001)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 30 m
- Operating frequency: 869,05 Mhz
- Maximum frequency power: 6 dBm
- LED colour: white
- Flush-mounting depth: 40 mm
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5.5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 23.5 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- Ambient temperature: 0 – +40 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 71.5 x 73 x 40 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Marking: CE