The connected dimmer contains a dimmer contact to control the lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected dimmer to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with an extension terminal so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching. The connected dimmer can switch its own contact.
With the addition of the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. For example, it becomes possible to add it to a mood or all-off function.
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contact. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software.
Connected dimmer, 3 – 200 W, 2-wire, 60 x 71 mm, screw fixing.
- Power supply: 230 Vac (L- + N-wire required)
- Communication protocol: Easywave #
- Mounting method: wall mounting
- Mounting height: 110 - 120 cm
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub 552-00001)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 30 m
- Operating frequency: 869,05 Mhz
- Maximum frequency power: 6 dBm
- Minimum load: 3 W
- Maximum load bulb: 200 W
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Wire capacity
- up to 2 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- Protection degree: IP20
- Flush-mounting depth: 40 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 73 x 73 x 40 mm
- Marking: CE