This universal 1400 VA modular dimmer can be used for incandescent lamps, 230V halogen lamps and all types of low-voltage halogen lamps. The selection of the dimming principle occurs automatically. You control the dimmer with a push button, 0-10V current control, 1-10V current control or directly with the device. The dimmer can be used with or without the memory function. It is equipped with an additional memory for saving 1 atmosphere and is equipped with a staircase function. LEDs indicate operation status and error diagnoses.
Universal modular dimmer, 1400 VA (6 A). This universal, modular dimmer automatically switches from phase control, for inductive loads, to reverse phase control, for resistive and capacitive loads (electronic transformers). Suitable for mixed loads. Silent operation thanks to use of transistor technology. Input for push button control, 0/10 V or 1/10 V analogue control signal; complies with the EN 60929 standard. Adjustable memory function. Minimum level programmable between 1% and 40%. Maximum level programmable between 60% and the maximum value. Local operation with priority function. Able to save one atmosphere. Integrated staircase function. Galvanic isolation between the control and the mains. Error message indicated with 4 LEDs. The degree of interference suppression complies with the European standard EN 55015.
- Wire capacity: 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² per connection terminal
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Minimum load: 100 W/100/ VA
- Maximum load 230V-halogen lamps: 1400 W
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 1400 VA
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 1400 VA
- Maximum load bulb: 1400 W
- Maximum load toroidal core transformer: 1400 VA
- Hum-free: yes
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection with automatic reset function
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Capacity reduction: at an ambient temperature above 35°C the maximum load will decrease by 5 % per 5 °C
- Connection terminals: 2 x 4 connection terminals on top and 3 connection terminals underneath
- DIN dimensions: DIN 6TE
- Marking: CE