This universal 1400 VA modular dimmer can be used for incandescent lamps, 230V halogen lamps and all types of low-voltage halogen lamps. The selection of the dimming principle occurs automatically. You control the device with DALI (EN 60929) or directly on the device itself. The dimmer is used with or without the memory function. LEDs indicate operation status and error diagnoses.
Universal modular dimmer, 1400 VA (6A), DALI control. This universal, modular dimmer automatically switches from phase control, for inductive loads, to reverse phase control, for resistive and capacitive loads (electronic transformers). Suitable for mixed loads. Silent operation thanks to use of transistor technology. Extensive control options via DALI complying with the EN 60929 standard, annex E. Possibility to request all parameters remotely via DALI-bus. Specific DALI-configuration: 15 preference settings, 16 groups. Local operation with priority function. Galvanic isolation between the control and the mains. Error message indicated with 4 LEDs. The degree of interference suppression complies with the European standard EN 55015.
- Wire capacity: 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² per connection terminal
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Minimum load: 100 W/100/ VA
- Maximum load 230V-halogen lamps: 1400 W
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 1400 VA
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 1400 VA
- Maximum load bulb: 1400 W
- Maximum load toroidal core transformer: 1400 VA
- Hum-free: yes
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection with automatic reset function
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Capacity reduction: at an ambient temperature above 35°C the maximum load will decrease by 5 % per 5 °C
- Connection terminals: 2 x 4 connection terminals on top and 3 connection terminals underneath
- DIN dimensions: DIN 6TE
- Marking: CE