Universal dimmer for adjusting all dimmable light sources: resistive, inductive and capacitive. All combinations (R,L,C) are permitted. For inductive loads the maximum load should be reduced by the cosinus phi. Protection from overvoltage, overcurrent, short-circuit and overheating with reactivation and LED indicators. Wide range of control options: contact, analogue 0/10 V or current control 1/10 V. Minimum level programmable between 0 and 30 %. Maximum level programmable between 50% and 100%. Local operation with priority function. Individual temperature measurement on each cooling extrusion. The dimmers are intended for flush-mounting in a plate. The temperature in the plate should not exceed 35 °C. Click-in control interface for service. Software programmable "in current". Extensive assistance for the user and installer: voltage, current, temperature and protection status readings on the front plate Complies with the European standards EN 60669-2-1, EN 60929 and EN 55015.
- Wire capacity: the connection terminals for power can contain 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² of wire and the control terminals 2 x 1.5 mm² or 1 x 2.5 mm²
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Minimum load: 100 W/100/ VA
- Maximum load 230V-halogen lamps: 200 W
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 2760 VA
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 2760 VA
- Maximum load bulb: 2760 W
- Maximum load toroidal core transformer: 2760 VA
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection with automatic reset function
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Capacity reduction: at an ambient temperature above 35°C the maximum load will gradually decrease (see technical manual)
- Connection terminals: 4 connection terminals on top and 6 connection terminals underneath
- Marking: CE