Central plate with rotary key for roller blind control. The rotary key allows roll-down shutters, for example, to be raised up and lowered. Finishing colour: champagne coated.
Finishing set up/down for rotary switch, champagne coated.
- Function: The central plate is clicked onto the rotary switch. The setting key slides over the control axis of the mechanism.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Material grip ring: The grip ring of the setting key is made of PC + PBT and is coloured in mass, dark grey.
- Colour: enamelled champagne
- Print: The middle of the central plate is indelibly imprinted on the top side. The setting key with scale indication must be positioned directly across from this imprint. The setting key is equipped with a ring on which 'up' and 'down' are indelibly imprinted, and it is mounted over the control axis of the pulse generator.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 mm
- Marking: CE