Base for rotary switch for motors with 3 speeds, 0-1-2 and 1-2-3, 20 A/250 Vac, claw fixing
Base for a rotary switch for 20A motors with 3 speeds, namely 0-1-2 and 1-2-3, with claw fixing. A finishing set and faceplate in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately.
Base for rotary switch for motors with 3 speeds, 0-1-2 and 1-2-3, 20 A/250 Vac, claw fixing.
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Material base
- The base consists of a plastic connection piece and the function itself.
- The connection piece is made of polycarbonate. It is clicked into the flush-mounting frame and screw-tightened to the function with two screws (Pz1).
- The function is made of polyamide (glass-fibre filled). On each of its four corners, the connection piece is equipped with studs that ensure that the central plate is perfectly positioned in relation to the connection piece. Moreover, the connection piece is equipped with snap hooks on the right and left sides that hold the central plate in place.
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz1 or slot 1 x 5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 31 mm
- claws can be pushed back into their original position
- claws can be easily pushed out using a screwdriver
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Wire connection
- the sockets are fitted with cage clamps with permanent screws with combination screwheads (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5,5 mm)
- every screw is provided with a screwdriver slot that prevents the screwdriver from sliding off the screwhead.
- Stripping length
- 8 mm stripping length
- indelibly indicated at the rear side: stripping length and wiring diagram
- indelibly indicated at the front side: terminals and switch symbol
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Marking: CE