Finishing set 0-1-2 for rotary switch for motors, light grey
Central plate with rotary key for the control of motors. The rotary key allows control of a motor at 3 speeds. To control ventilation, for example. Finishing colour: light grey.
Finishing set 0-1-2 for rotary switch for motors, light grey.
- Function: The central plate is clicked onto the rotary switch. The setting key slides over the control axis of the mechanism.
- Material central plate: The central plate is made of rigid PC and ASA. The base material is coloured in mass.
- Material grip ring: The grip ring of the setting key is made of PC + PBT and is coloured in mass, dark grey.
- Colour: light grey (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S 1002 - Y, RAL 080 80 05)
- Print: The middle of the central plate is indelibly imprinted on the top side. The setting key with scale indication must be positioned directly across from this imprint. The setting key is equipped with a ring on which 0, 1 and 2 are indelibly imprinted, and it is mounted over the control axis of the rotary switch.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 21 mm
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-65937
Reference code 101-65937
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-65937
Reference code 121-65937
Reference code 122-65937
Reference code 123-65937
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-65937
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-65937
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-65937
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-65937
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-65937
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-65937
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-65937
The article above is part of this product:
Favorites ( 0 )