Base for a push-button dimmer with a capacity of 550 VA. A finishing set XXX-31001 in the colour of your choice should be ordered separately.
Base for push-button dimmer 550 VA, 2 wire. Flush-mounting dimmer with phase control for resistive and inductive loads (also mixed loads). Maximum 30 control points with N.O. push buttons in parallel. Interference suppression of the push button input. Connection of the push buttons in various configurations is possible. A brief press of the button switches the light on or off. A longer press (hold) operates the dimmer. A renewed press reverses the direction of the dimming. Can be used in single-pole, two-way or intermediate switches. Use with or without the memory function. Adjustable using the push-button input. Non-volatile memory. The degree of interference suppression complies with the European standard EN 55015. For use with or without light value memory
The sockets are equipped with screw terminals for clamping the wires. When mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces, use claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.8 x 5 mm). The claws, which have a depth of engagement of 31 mm, turn back completely when loosened. The flush-mounting frame is made from 1 mm-thick metal which is galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges. On the horizontal and vertical axes, the flush-mounting frame has 4 grooves for screw mounting in flush-mounting boxes. These grooves have a screw aperture of 7 mm. For mounting on panels, the flush-mounting frame is equipped with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm. The middle of the flush-mounting frame is indicated (chalk line, laser, ..) in both the horizontal and vertical directions, so that mounting one or more mechanisms can be carried out quickly and easily. At the right and left sides, the flush-mounting frame is equipped with folded-up dovetails, allowing for a quick and perfect horizontal coupling of several switches. The folded-up edges on the outside of the base and their continuation to the inside ensure additional robustness. The bases can be coupled vertically with a centre-to-centre distance of 60 x 71 mm by sliding them into each other. They automatically lock into place. For horizontal coupling of bases with a centre-to-centre distance of 71 mm, the base is equipped with two pre-formed lips at the bottom. By folding these lips down over a length of 1 mm, this rests perfectly on the one below and the centre-to-centre distance of 71 mm is guaranteed. The 4 rectangular openings (7 x 2.5 mm) in the flush-mounting frame can compensate for a margin of 1 to 1.2 mm if the flush-mounting box protrudes beyond the plasterwork. In the case of such a margin, the flush surround plate can still butt up perfectly against the wall.
- Wire capacity: 2 x 1.5 mm² or 1 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Minimum load: 40 W/35 VA
- Maximum load 230V-halogen lamps: 550 W
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 550 VA
- Maximum load bulb: 550 W
- Maximum load toroidal core transformer: 550 VA
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection with automatic reset function
- Short circuit proof: short circuit protection via fuse Built-in spare fuse.
- Capacity reduction: at an ambient temperature above 20°C the maximum load will decrease by 5 % per 5 °C
- Connection terminals: 3 connection terminals
- Flush-mounting depth: 40 mm minimum depth of the flush-mounting box
- Marking: CE