The LED strip contains 180 LEDs (format 3528) per meter and has a light output of 990 lm/m. The colour temperature is 4000 K (neutral white LEDs) and the colour image- with a colour rendition (CRI) > 80 - is excellent. The LED strip is sold on a 5 m roll. The LED strip can be cut every 3.3 cm, allowing installation of the required length. This LED strip is easy to mount using the adhesive tape on the back of the strip. In combination with the aluminium profile with adjustable height (340-12005) and the milky white cover (340-13001), you create uniform light lines without visible points of light.
LED strip on roll 180 LEDs per metre. Colour LEDs: 4000 K (neutral white LEDs). The LEDs provide the optimum atmosphere with their excellent colour rendition and light output. The LED strip is sold in a 5 m roll and can be cut to the required length for installation along the dotted lines. The adhesive tape on the back of the LED strip makes it easy to mount.
- Number of leds: 180 LEDs per metre
- Colour temperature: 4000 K (neutral white LEDs)
- Light output: 990 lm/m
- Cutting distance: cutting interval: every 3.3 cm
- LED format: 3528
- Power consumption: 14.4 W per metre
- Protection degree: IP20
- Input voltage: 24 Vdc ± 10 %
- Minimum ambient temperature: -20 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +60 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8 x 5000 mm
- Marking: CE