Thanks to the combination of warm white and cold white LEDs on one LED strip, you have all white tones at your disposal and you easily adjust the lighting to the interior or to the desired mood. The LED strip contains 120 LEDs (format 3528) per meter, 60 of which are warm white LEDs and 60 of which are cold white LEDs. The maximum light output is 690 lm/m. The colour image - with a colour rendition (CRI) > 80 - is excellent. The LED strip is sold on a 5 m roll. The LED strip can be cut every 5 cm, allowing installation of the required length. This LED strip is easy to mount using the adhesive tape on the back of the strip. For optimal LED control with all white tones, you use this product in combination with an RGB(W) controller (340-00120 or 340-00121) and an RGB(W) wall control (1XX-90001). You can save your favourite white tone in the RGB(W) controller memory.
LED strip on roll 120 LEDs (60 warm white and 60 cold white LEDs). The LEDs provide the optimum atmosphere with their excellent colour rendition and light output. The LED strip is sold in a 5 m roll and can be cut to the required length for installation along the dotted lines. The adhesive tape on the back of the LED strip makes it easy to mount.
- Number of leds: 120 LEDs (60 warm white and 60 cold white LEDs)
- Colour temperature: variable between 3000 K (warm white LEDs) and 6500 K (cold white LEDs)
- Light output: 690 lm/m
- Cutting distance: cutting interval: every 5 cm
- LED format: 3528
- Power consumption: 9.6 W per metre
- Protection degree: IP20
- Input voltage: 24 Vdc ± 10 %
- Minimum ambient temperature: -20 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +60 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 88 x 5000 mm
- Marking: CE