This compact surface-mounting internal video unit with colour screen is made of aluminium and is delivered standard equipped to perform the following functions: allow a conversation with a visitor, produce a different tone for a call at an apartment door, main door or an internal call, switch lights on and off, open doors, adjust the volume and image, switch off the ring tone, activate the camera, indicate a busy signal and call signal with LEDs. The controls consist of 5 function keys and a menu that can be navigated with 3 navigation keys on the side of the device. The functionality of one of the keys can be freely assigned. This programmable key can be set up to either transmit a control function for relay 10-831, allow a parallel call, make an internal call, switch the light on and off, set up a ring-and-enter function, or activate a call redirection command. The communication with the visitor is hands-free.
Luxurious and compact, hands-free internal video unit with colour screen and menu function, surface-mounting.
- Function: The internal video unit is part of door communication system comprising one external unit and a power supply. It can display an image of a visitor at the door and enables you to communicate with the visitor. It is equipped with a TFT colour display with a diagonal length of 8,5 cm. The device must be attached in a flush-mounting box using the mounting plate provided. Manually directed two-way conversation is possible in addition to hands-free conversation in 2 directions.
The device is equipped with keys for opening the door, activating the camera image, switching on the lighting, activating the menu, opening a conversation and switching between speaking / listening (for a manually activated 2-way speech connection).
There are four different calls possible: from the apartment door, from the main external unit, from an auxiliary external unit and a call originating from another internal unit.
There is a different ring tone for each type of call. These ring tones can be modified. There are 13 ring tones from which to choose. Four specific bell push buttons can be assigned separate ring tones.
The ring signal can be set manually. The ring signal can be deactivated using the designated key, which is indicated by an illuminating red indication LED. A call is displayed via a green indication LED.
The device is equipped with a removable terminal strip and a jumper to configure the terminal resistor for the video signal.
A potential-free floor-bell push button can be connected to the terminal strip.
One of the following functions can be assigned to the freely programmable function key: the switching of the light contact (standard), the transmission of a control function, the programming of the device in parallel with another internal unit, the activation of the ring-and-come-in function or the set up of call diversion to another device.
- Wiring technique: 6-wire technology required
- Input current at rest: I(a) = 0.1 mA, I(P) = 10 mA in standby
- Maximum input current: I(Pmax) = 400 mA
- Finishing colour: grey
- Material upperframe: anodised aluminium + polycarbonate