This two-wire audio kit includes a flush-mounting external unit with one push-button doorbell, an internal unit with receiver and a power supply module. The kit is pre-programmed so that all you have to do is connect it! The microphone and loudspeaker on the external unit are adjustable. The external unit is equipped with an illuminated text field for personalisation. The ring tone volume can be adjusted or switched off on the internal unit. The classic receiver is used to communicate with the visitor. The door lock can be directly connected to the power supply. The set can be expanded with an internal audio unit (type 10-505 or 10-525), an external audio unit and a relay 10-831 for controlling an extra gate or enclosure.
Niko Access Control – Audio kit with flush-mounting external unit with one bell push button, a power supply and internal unit with receiver, pre-programmed.
Flush-mounting external unit with 1 bell.
- each non-programmed push button can operate the light, light symbol supplied
- 2 internal units can be linked to each push button bell
- Acknowledgement tone when pressing the bell button
- material push buttons: metal with gilded, maintenance-free contacts
- long-life energy-saving name plate lighting
- 5 mm thick, indestructible and vandal proof name place in Plexiglass
- internal memory for the exchange of data between identical external units (EEPROM)
- Fixing method: win:clip principle
- Dimensions front plate: 208 x 150 x 3 mm (HxWxD)
- Dimensions flush-mounting box: 159 x 126 x 40 mm (HxWxD)
- Dimensions name field: 53 x 62 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions info field: 24 x 62 mm (HxW)
- Microphone: volume and microphone sensitivity can be adjusted manually
- Wiring technique: 3-wire technology recommended, 2-wire technology possible
- • R-terminal to connect an extended function (e.g. door release)
- door opener time on R-terminal: 3 s (can be adjusted via service unit)
- activation time of the door relay (for controlling the memory in internal units): 56 s (can be adjusted via service unit).
- speech connection during activation of the door relay (can be adjusted via service unit)
- length of conversation: 56 s (can be adjusted via service unit).
- Input current at rest: I(a) = 0.4 mA, I(P) = 19 mA in standby
- Maximum input current: I(Pmax) = 36 mA
- Minimum ambient temperature: -20 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50 °C
- Thickness of front plate: 3 mm aluminium
- Finishing colour: grey
- Marking: CE
Compact intercom for surface-mounting, white. The compact intercom is part of a door communication system with an external unit and a power supply. This intercom allows you to communicate with people calling at the door. The device is suitable for surface mounting and can be fitted directly onto the wall or onto a flush-mounting box. The housing is made from antistatic and recyclable plastic.
The device is equipped with keys to open the door, to switch the lighting on and off and to (de)activate the ring signal.
There are three different calls possible: from the external unit, from the apartment door and from another internal unit.
A different ring tone can be selected for each type of call. These ring tones can be modified. The intercom offers a selection of 13 different ring tones. Both the speech volume and the ring volume can be adjusted manually and independently using the volume control at the bottom of the device.
The ring signal can be deactivated using the designated key, which is indicated by an illuminating red indication LED. A call is displayed via a green indication LED.
On the inside, the device is fitted with a terminal strip with four screw terminals.
A potential-free floor-bell push button can be connected to the terminal strip.
One of the following functions can be assigned to the free programmable function key: emit a control function (default setting), an internal call, a ring-and-come-in function and a call forwarding to a another device.
- Wiring technique: 2- or 3-wire technology possible
- Input current at rest: I(a) = 0.2 mA, I(P) = 1 mA in standby
- Maximum input current: I(Pmax) = 70 mA
- Minimum ambient temperature: -5 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40 °C
- Finishing colour: white
- Material upperframe: polycarbonate + ABS
- Dimensions without receiver: 180 x 100 x 23 mm (HxWxD)
Modular power supply for a system with maximum 20 internal units and 2 external units (door or video intercom system). installation example: for 1 x 10-220 and 20 x 10-501 or 20 x 10-511
- for installations with lines of max 40 mA
- maximum line resistance: 20 Ohm
- door opening function with integrated power supply: 12 V, 50/60 Hz / 2 A (door opener bigger / equal to 6 Ohm)
- light switching function with potential-free relay contact (N.O.: 24 V DC / 1 A)
- door opener time of 0.8s to 8s is manually adjustable
- light switch time from 0.8s to 5min is manually adjustable
- cable and P terminal are protected against short-circuit
- control and indication of the working modes of the installation
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Output current, A terminal: I(a) = 40 mA
- Output current P terminal: I(P) = 60 mA
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40 °C
- Safety protections: EMV in accordance with EN 50081 and EN 50082-2; suppression in accordance with EN 55011.
- DIN dimensions: DIN 4TE
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 92,8 x 71,5 x 70,6 mm
- Marking: CE