Finishing set for indoor motion detector for Niko Home Control. You can switch the light on and off using the button. The LED lights up when you activate the motion detector manually. Finishing colour: white coated.
Finishing set for indoor motion detector for Niko Home Control, white coated. The indoor motion detector consists of two parts: the sensor (100-55511) and the base (550-2021X). The bridge is mounted onto a standard flush-mounting box using screws. You can switch the lights on or off by pressing the button on the motion detector. The LED lights up when you activate the motion detector manually. To dismount simply pull the central plate off the base.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled white
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Input voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
- Minimum ambient temperature: -5 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +45 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.6 x 44.5 x 36.4 mm
- Marking: CE