With this integrated indoor motion detector with a 10 A, 230 V switching contact, you have a viewing angle of 180° (horizontal) and 60° (vertical) within which all movement is detected. When a motion is detected, pre-selected lights are activated.
Finishing colour: piano black coated
Compatible secondary detectors: XXX-78011
Wall motion detector 180°, 230 V, 9 m, piano black coated.
- Function: The motion detector has a detection angle of 180° horizontally, and 60° vertically within which all motion is detected. When a motion is detected, pre-selected lights are activated.
- Connection terminals: 4 connection terminals
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load fluorescent lamps (cosφ ≥ 0.5): 1380 VA
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 2300 W
- Light intensity range: 10 lux – 1000 lux
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +45 °C
- Mounting height: 0.8 – 1.2 m
- Switch-off delay: 1 min – 30 min
- Detection range (PIR): 8 m from a height of 1 m
- Detection angle horizontal: 180°
- Detection angle vertical: 60°
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Wire connection
- the sockets are equipped with screw terminals for clamping the wires.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- An external push button or switch can be connected to the device.
- You can also turn lighting on and off manually with the push button on the unit. After four hours the light switches off automatically.
- Marking: CE