The thermostat will be mounted in any room fitted with a floor-heating system, radiator, heating unit or cooling unit. It controls the heating or cooling for the room in which it is mounted. The thermostat is used in combination with the heating or cooling module. You can also connect this to a threefold or six-fold switching module for switching electric heating in Niko Home Control II. As Niko Home Control controls the heating or cooling in different rooms, the resident can considerably save energy by linking the thermostat, for example, to the eco-function (all off) or calendar-based functions (contrary to maintaining a fixed temperature throughout when using thermostatic taps, for instance).
Thermostat Niko Home Control.
The color controller works on a voltage of 24V DC and has a maximum power of 100Watt. The device has an IP20 protection rating. CE marked.
- Function: Using the thermostat function, you can select heating or cooling options for several different zones or rooms. The thermostat operates in conjunction with a heating or cooling module. Each thermostat can be programmed independently. There are three weekly programmes to choose from: two for the heating function and one for the cooling function. In addition, there are five fixed temperature settings (DAY, NIGHT, ECO, COOL, and OFF). You can use the pre-programmed settings or enter your personal settings. Using the thermostat function, you can:
- select one of the pre-programmed weekly programmes or temperature settings.
- modify pre-programmed settings.
- modify fixed temperature settings.
- modify weekly programmes.
- set the date and time.
- calibrate the clock thermostat.
A thermostat can be mounted in any room fitted with a floor-heating system, radiator, heating unit or cooling unit. It controls the heating or cooling for the room in which it is mounted. The thermostat only functions properly when the temperature within the room can be measured accurately. Try to eliminate as many factors as you can that may inhibit the thermostat’s ability to accurately control the room temperature.
DO NOT mount the thermostat:
- in direct sunlight.
- on an exterior wall.
- within the immediate vicinity of a heat generating source (heater, radiator, etc.) or electrical equipment that may radiate heat (TV, computer, etc.).
- behind a curtain.
- Compatible with the Niko Home Control solar mode
Do not allow air to circulate behind the thermostat. If needed, fill in any gaps in the flush-mounting box or bus cable duct using PU foam. Push buttons with display are integrated in a bridge. The thermostat conforms to IEC60730-2-9, EN 50491-5-2, EN 50491-2 and EN 50090-2-3
- Screen type: lit colour display with the dimensions 45 x 45 x 32 (HxWxD)
- Input voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Centre-to-centre distance
- horizontal coupling and vertical coupling with centre-to-centre distance 71 mm
- horizontal connection of several bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right side
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation to the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 73.1 mm
- Marking: CE