This presence or absence detector (360°, slave) is suitable for surface mounting on high ceilings and is used to switch indoor lighting on and off but only in combination with a master (350-20080, 350-20070 or 350-20078). The detector has a circular detection area with a diameter of 16 to 32 m that can be adjusted using the cover mask. The device follows the settings of the master. The sensitivity of the slave, though, can be set separately. This motion detector has an IP54 protection degree and complies with the European directives for EMC and safety, EN 60669-2-1. A maximum of ten slaves can be connected per master.
Finishing colour: white.
Presence or absence detector 360°, 230 V, 32 m, slave, for surface-mounting on high ceilings (white). The detection area can be divided by means of an adjustable cover mask. Factory settings:
The detector has one potentiometer and two DIP switches for manually adjusting the settings:
- potentiometer 1: activation of the walking test
- using the two DIP switches, the sensitivity of the motion sensor can be increased or decreased.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): circle, 16 – 32 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – 50 °C
- Mounting method: surface mounting
- Mounting height: 4 – 8 m
- Wire capacity: 3 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 117 x 117 x 64.1 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Protection class: Class I device
- Marking: CE