This presence or absence detector (360°, secondary) is suitable for surface mounting on high ceilings and is used to switch indoor lighting on and off but only in combination with a master. The detector has a circular detection area with a diameter of 16 to 32 m that can be adjusted using the cover mask. The device follows the settings of the master. The sensitivity of the secondary detector, though, can be set separately. This motion detector has an IP54 protection degree and complies with the European directives for EMC and safety, EN 60669-2-1. A maximum of ten secondary detectors can be connected per master.
Finishing colour: white.
Compatible master detectors: 350-20072, 350-20080, 350-20082
Presence or absence detector 360°, 230 V, 32 m, secondary, for surface-mounting on high ceilings, white.
The detector has one potentiometer and two DIP switches for manually adjusting the settings:
– potentiometer 1: activation of the walking test
– using the two DIP switches, the sensitivity of the motion sensor can be increased or decreased.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Detector output: 230 V (ON/OFF)
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): circle, 16 – 32 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +50 °C
- Mounting method: surface mounting
- Mounting height: 4 – 8 m
- Wire capacity
- up to 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 117.3 x 117.3 x 64.1 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Protection class: Class I device
- Marking: CE