This presence or absence detector (360°, slave) is suitable for flush mounting in ceilings and is used to switch indoor lighting on and off but only in combination with the master (350-20070). The detector has a circular detection area with a diameter of up to 24 m that can be adjusted using the cover mask. The device follows the settings of the master. The sensitivity of the slave, though, can be set separately. This motion detector has an IP54 protection degree and complies with the European directives for EMC and safety, EN 60669-2-1. A maximum of ten slaves can be connected per master.
Finishing colour: white.
Presence or absence detector PIR 360°, 230 V, 24 m, 10 A, slave, for flush-mounting. (white).
- Factory setting
- sensitivity of the motion sensor: high
The detector has one potentiometer and two DIP switches for manually adjusting the settings:
– potentiometer 1: activation of the walking test
– using the two DIP switches, the sensitivity of the motion sensor can be increased or decreased.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Detector output: 230 V (ON/OFF)
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): ø 24 m from a height of 3 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +50 °C
- Mounting method: flush-mounting
- Mounting height: 2 – 3.5 m
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 100 x 100 x 83.4 mm
- Protection class: Class I device
- Marking: CE