This 1-channel outdoor motion detector is especially suitable for use in a driveway or garden. The detection range can be set to between 0 and 16 m. The detection area can be divided using an adjustable protection mask. The motion sensor can be precisely aimed. The device has a built-in light sensor and switches the lighting on automatically or manually with an N.G. push button (to be ordered separately). After the pre-set time delay, the light is switched off automatically. This motion detector has an IP54 protection degree and complies with the European directives for EMC and safety, EN 60669-2-1.
Finishing colour: white.
Outdoor motion detector, 180°, 230 V, 16 m, with orientable lens (white). The 180° outdoor motion detector with one channel to be surface mounted on a wall or partition is suitable for use on driveways or in gardens. Equipped with an integrated light sensor. Automatic on/off (after switch-off delay) or manual on/off via an NC push button. For surface mounting on a wall. The detector is fitted with a rotating sensor head. The detection area can be divided by means of an adjustable cover mask.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Number of channels: 1 channel
- Light intensity range: 5 lux – , ∞
- Switch-off delay: 8 s – 30 min
- Detection angle: 180 °
- Detection range (PIR): up to 16 m in diameter from a height of 3 m
- Ambient temperature: -20 – 45 °C
- Mounting method: surface mounting
- Mounting height: 2 – 3 m
- Relay contact 1: NO. (max. µ10 A), light- and motion-sensitive
- Wire capacity: 3 x 1.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 1200 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 80 A/20 ms
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 70 x 90 x 130 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Protection class: Class II device
- Marking: CE