This 1-channel outdoor motion detector is especially suitable for use in a driveway or garden. It was designed to be surface mounted on a wall or partition. The detection range can be set to between 0 and 16 m and can be adapted using the cover mask. The sensor is surface-mounted on the wall. The device has a built-in light sensor and switches the lighting on and off automatically. Manual operation is also possible using the N.C. push button (to be ordered separately). After the pre-set time delay, the light is switched off automatically. This motion detector has an IP54 protection degree and complies with the European directives for EMC and safety, EN 60669-2-1.
Finishing colour: white.
Outdoor motion detector 180°, 230 V, 16 m (white). The detection area can be divided by means of an adjustable cover mask.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Number of channels: 1 channel
- Light intensity range: 5 lux – , ∞
- Switch-off delay: 8 s – 30 min
- Detection angle: 180 °
- Detection range (PIR): up to 16 m in diameter from a height of 3 m
- Ambient temperature: -20 – 45 °C
- Mounting method: surface mounting
- Mounting height: 2 – 3 m
- Wire capacity: 3 x 1.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 1200 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 125 x 72 x 63 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Protection class: Class II device
- Marking: CE