This mini presence detector with one channel (360°, 10 A) is suitable for flush mounting in ceilings and is used to switch indoor lighting on and off. Thanks to its compact dimensions and discreet design, the mini detector goes virtually unnoticed in any room. The mini detector is flush-mounted using the spring clips on the device. The mini detector has a circular detection range with a diameter of up to 9.5 m. The device with integrated light sensor can be set up as a presence or as an absence detector. When used as a presence detector, the lighting automatically switches on and off (as soon as the switch-off delay has elapsed). When used as an absence detector, the lighting must always be manually switched on first using an NO push button, after which it will be automatically switched off (as soon as the switch-off delay has elapsed). The device is also equipped with the ‘eco off’ function, which allows the user to switch the lighting off using a connected NO push button without having to wait for the switch-off delay. If the lighting is not switched off manually, it will be switched off automatically once the switch-off delay has elapsed. The device has an IP65 protection degree and conforms to the European EN60669-2-1 standard for EMC and safety. The device has been preprogrammed. In order to enter customised settings, the IR remote control unit must be used. The remote control is not included with the device and must be purchased separately.
Finishing colour: white
Mini presence detector 360°, 230 V, 9 m, for flush mounting, IP65
(white). The detection area can be divided by means of an adjustable cover mask.
- Factory setting
- application: presence detector, daylight-dependent, automatic on/off via PIR
- push-button application: in the mode: ‘eco off’, the lighting can be switched off manually using an NO push button without having to wait for the switch-off delay. The lighting can also be switched on manually if the sensor has not yet registered any movement (such as a button outside the area). The lighting is only switched on if the amount of daylight available in the room is insufficient. Pressing and holding the push button switches the lighting on or off throughout the duration of the switch-off delay + two hours. After that time, the mini detector resumes its normal operation. Pressing and holding is daylight-independent.
- switch-off delay: 5 min
- light sensitivity: 100 lux
- function: the mini detector activates the lighting automatically if the motion sensor detects movement in the area and the light level is below the selected lux value. After the last motion is detected, the lighting remains switched on for the duration of the preset switch-off delay. As soon as the switch-off delay has elapsed, the lighting switches off. The lighting also switches off automatically as soon as the daylight level is sufficiently high, even when motion is still detected in the room at that time. The lighting can also be manually switched off using a push button. The mini detector can be set to operate with customised settings using the (optional) IR remote control.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Number of channels: 1 channel
- Light intensity range: 20 lux – 1000 lux
- Switch-off delay: pulse, 2 min – 1 h
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): 9,5 m from a height of 3 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +50 °C
- Mounting method: flush-mounting
- Drill diameter: 30 mm
- Mounting height: 2 – 3 m
- Relay contact 1: NO. (max. µ10 A), light- and motion-sensitive
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 500 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 36 x 36 x 49.3 mm
- Protection degree: IP65
- Marking: CE