This presence detector (DALI daylight control, secondary) is suitable for flush-mounting in ceilings with a height of 2.4 – 3 m and can only be used in combination with a master to increase its detection range. The detector has a very flat design of only 5 mm, so that it can be mounted almost flush with the ceiling. The device follows the settings of the master. The sensitivity of the secondary detector, though, can be set separately. A maximum of ten secondary detectors can be connected per master.
Finishing colour: white
Compatible master detectors: 350-41657, 350-41650, 350-41680
Flat presence or absence detector 360°, 12 m, with 3 zone DALI daylight control, secondary, for flush mounting, white.
- Input voltage: via the DALI bus
- Detector output: DALI
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): ø 12 m from a height of 3 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Mounting method: flush-mounting
- Drill diameter: 77 mm
- Mounting height: 2.4 – 3 m
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 95 x 95 x 95 mm
- Protection degree: IP20
- Marking: CE