Detector, 360°, 230 Vac, 1 channel (10 A) for flush-mounting in ceilings.
350-41600: standalone or as master combinable with a maximum of 20 slaves (350-41601). It can be easily installed and mounted thanks to spring clips. The detector has a very flat design of only 5 mm, so that it can be mounted almost flush with the ceiling. For use in small rooms, offices,
storage areas … The detector is only suitable for the control of indoor lighting. Depending on the chosen application:
- the lighting must always be switched on manually with a
push button, the light is automatically switched off when
there is sufficient daylight or no one is in the room
- the lighting is switched on automatically when movement is registered and when there is insufficient daylight. In this case, the lighting is also automatically switched off if there is sufficient daylight or no one is in the room (presence detector). The lighting remains on as long as the detector detects movement and the measured level of daylight is lower than the set value.
When a push button is used, upon leaving the room the user can decide to switch off the light immediately (eco off) instead of waiting for the switch-off delay. The light remains switched off, even if movement is still detected in the room. After the set switch-off delay has elapsed, the detector resumes its normal operation The switch-off delay, the lux value at which the lighting must switch on and the sensitivity of the detector are easily set with the IR remote control (optional).
Flat presence or absence detector 360°, 1 channel, 12 m, master, for flush-mounting (white).
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Detector output: 230 V (ON/OFF)
- Number of channels: 1 channel
- Light intensity range: 100 lux – 1000 lux
- Switch-off delay: 5 min – 1 h
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): ø 12 m from a height of 3 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Mounting method: flush-mounting
- Drill diameter: 77 mm
- Mounting height: 2,4 – 3 m
- Relay contact 1: NO. (max. 10 A)
- Wire capacity
- up to 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 500 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 95 x 95 x 95 mm
- Protection degree: IP20
- Protection class: Class I detector, class II devices
- Marking: CE