This presence detector (DALI daylight control, slave) is suitable for surface-mounting on ceilings with a height of 4 – 8 m and can only be used in combination with the master (350-41761) to increase its detection range. The device follows the settings of the master. The sensitivity of the slave, though, can be set separately. A maximum of ten slaves can be connected per master.
Finishing colour: white
Detector 360°, 32 m, with 3 zone DALI daylight control and extra functionalities, slave, for surface mounting on high ceilings, (white).
- Input voltage: via the DALI bus
- Detector output: DALI
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): ø 32 m from a height of 8 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +50 °C
- Mounting method: surface mounting
- Mounting height: 4 – 8 m
- Wire capacity
- up to 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 117 x 117 x 641 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Marking: CE