This presence detector (DALI daylight control, master) is designed for mounting on ceilings of 4 - 8 m. Standalone or as master combinable with a maximum of 10 secondary detectors. All-in-one detector installed in a quick and flexible manner thanks to the addressable DALI bus. Manual control per zone via push button. For use in storage areas, sports halls .. The detector has 2 or 3 daylight controlled zones and 1 or 2 secondary zones with on/off or dimming functionality. The detector is equipped with a potential-free relay contact for control of either light, HVAC or cut-off of voltage to the DALI luminaires.
There are four optional applications:
- mode 1: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for the switching of HVAC.
- mode 2: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI) and a 4th zone to switch the lighting on or off via the built-in relay contact.
- mode 3: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for switching off the 230V power supply of the control gear (minimum consumption in standby).
- mode 4: daylight control in up to 3 zones for corridors with day/night mode and relay output for HVAC.
The detector is programmed using the (optional) remote control 350-41934. With the (optional) remote control 350-41935 for users, you control the luminaires in the zones simultaneously or separately.
Finishing colour: white
Compatible secondary detectors: 350-41752, 350-41753, 350-41762, 350-41763
Detector 360°, 32 m, with 3 zone DALI daylight control and extra functionalities, master or standalone, for surface mounting on high ceilings, white.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Detector output: DALI
- Light intensity range: 100 lux – 2000 lux
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): ø 32 m from a height of 8 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +50 °C
- Mounting method: surface mounting
- Mounting height: 4 – 8 m
- Relay contact: N.O. (max. µ10 A), potential-free
- Wire capacity
- up to 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 500 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum load LED driver: 500 VA
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 500 VA
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 117.3 x 117.3 x 64.1 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Marking: CE