This presence detector (DALI daylight control, master) is designed for flush-mounting in ceilings of 4 - 8 m. Standalone or as master combinable with a maximum of 10 slaves (350-41762 or also 350-41763, 350-41752 and 350-41753). All-in-one detector installed in a quick and flexible manner thanks to the addressable DALI bus. Manual control per zone via push button. For use in storage areas, sports halls .. The detector has 2 or 3 daylight controlled zones and 1 or 2 secondary zones with on/off or dimming functionality. The detector is equipped with a potential-free relay contact for control of either light, HVAC or cut-off of voltage to the DALI luminaires.
There are four optional applications:
- mode 1: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for the switching of HVAC.
- mode 2: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI) and a 4th zone to switch the lighting on or off via the built-in relay contact.
- mode 3: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for switching off the 230V power supply of the control gear (minimum consumption in standby).
- mode 4: daylight control in up to 3 zones for corridors with day/night mode and relay output for HVAC.
The detector is programmed using the (optional) remote control 350-41934. With the (optional) remote control 350-41935 for users, you control the luminaires in the zones simultaneously or separately.
Finishing colour: white
Detector 360°, 32 m, with 3 zone DALI daylight control and extra functionalities, master or standalone, for flush mounting in high ceilings, (white).
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Light intensity range: 100 lux – 2000 lux
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): circle, 16 – 32 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – 50 °C
- Mounting method: flush-mounting
- Drill diameter: 88.5 mm
- Mounting height: 4 – 8 m
- Relay contact 1: NO (max. µ10 A), potential-free
- Wire capacity: All connection terminals can contain up to 2.5 mm² of wire.
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 500 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum load LED driver: 500 VA
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 500 VA
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 100 x 100 x 136,4 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Marking: CE