This presence detector (DALI daylight control, master) is designed for mounting on ceilings of 2.4 - 3m. Can be combined as a standalone or master with a maximum of 10 slaves (350-41752 or also 350-41762, 350-41763). All-in-one detector installed in a quick and flexible manner thanks to the addressable DALI bus. Manual control per zone via push button. For use in offices, schools, government buildings… in large and small spaces. The detector has 2 or 3 daylight controlled zones and 1 or 2 secondary zones with on/off or dimming functionality. The detector is equipped with a potential-free relay contact for control of either light, HVAC or cut-off of power supply to the DALI luminaires.
There are four optional applications:
- mode 1: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for the switching of HVAC.
- mode 2: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI) and a 4th zone to switch the lighting on or off via the built-in relay contact.
- mode 3: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for switching off the 230V power supply of the control gear (minimum consumption in standby).
- mode 4: daylight control in up to 3 zones for corridors with day/night mode and relay output for HVAC.
The detector is programmed using the (optional) remote control 350-41934. With the (optional) remote control 350-41935 for users, you control the luminaires in the zones simultaneously or separately.
Finishing colour: white
Detector 360°, 24 m, with 3 zone DALI daylight control and extra functionalities, master or standalone, for surface mounting, (white).
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Light intensity range: 100 lux – 2000 lux
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): up to 24 m in diameter from a height of 3 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – 50 °C
- Mounting method: surface mounting
- Mounting height: 2 – 3,4 m
- Relay contact 1: NO (max. µ10 A), potential-free
- Wire capacity: All connection terminals can contain up to 2.5 mm² of wire.
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 500 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum load LED driver: 500 VA
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 500 VA
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 117 x 117 x 64,1 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Marking: CE