This presence detector (DALI daylight control, master) is designed for flush-mounting in ceilings of 2 -3.4 m. Standalone or as master combinable with a maximum of 10 slaves (350-41752 or also 350-41753, 350-41762 and 350-41763). All-in-one detector installed in a quick and flexible manner thanks to the addressable DALI bus. Manual control per zone via push button. For use in offices, schools, government buildings… in large and small spaces. The detector has 2 or 3 daylight controlled zones and 1 or 2 secondary zones with on/off or dimming functionality. The detector is equipped with a potential-free relay contact for control of either light, HVAC or cut-off of voltage to the DALI luminaires.
There are four optional applications:
- mode 1: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for the
switching of HVAC.
- mode 2: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI) and a 4th zone to switch the lighting on or off via the built-in relay contact.
- mode 3: daylight control in 2 or 3 zones (DALI), 1 or 2 secondary zones (DALI) and the built-in relay contact is used for
the switching off of the 230V power supply of the control gear (minimum stand-by power consumption).
- mode 4: daylight control in up to 3 zones for corridors with day/night mode and relay output for HVAC.
The detector is programmed using the (optional) remote control 350-41934.
Finishing colour: white
Detector 360°, 24 m, with 3 zone DALI daylight control and extra functionalities, master or stand-alone, for flush mounting, (white).
- Detector technology: PIR
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Light intensity range: 100 lux – 2000 lux
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): up to 24 m in diameter from a height of 3 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 – 50 °C
- Mounting method: flush-mounting
- Drill diameter: 88,5 mm
- Mounting height: 2 – 3,4 m
- Relay contact 1: NO (max. µ10 A)
- Wire capacity: All connection terminals can contain up to 2.5 mm² of wire.
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300 W
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 500 W
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum load LED driver: 500 VA
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 500 VA
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Colour: white (RAL 9010)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 100 x 100 x 136.4 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Marking: CE