Version 2.0, valid from 1 March 2018
1. The website that you are visiting or the app/software you are using works with cookies and/or similar technologies that store or consult information on your computer, tablet, smart phone or other hardware (hereinafter referred to as your "device"). For the sake of convenience, these cookies and the similar technologies are both referred to as "cookies".
3. Cookies include all technologies that, by placing information on, or reading information from your device, allow your device to be recognised during a visit to the website or while using your device (a so-called 'session' cookie), or that can recognise your device during subsequent visits to the website or during the subsequent repeated use of the app/software (a so-called 'permanent' cookie).
4. There are various types of cookies:
5. The site that you visit and/or the app/software that you use make use of the following types of cookies:
6. You can refuse the installation of cookies, but some parts of our website or your app/software will then not work, or will not work optimally (they may be less attuned to your preferences and needs, and your user experience may be less pleasant).
7. If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can adjust the settings of your browser, software or app so that cookies are rejected by default. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed via the settings of your browser. Information about refusing and deleting cookies can be found on the following websites: