Frequently Asked Questions

Niko Access Control

Can I include a telephone or mobile phone in a call of the external unit?

Yes, You add a telephone interface and a telephone exchange to the access control installation. The one side of the interface is connected with a, b and P terminals from the installation while the other side (a, b) is connected to an analogue internal line of the telephone exchange.

Then if someone calls at the external unit, the internal telephones also ring, and the resident can have a conversation and activate the door lock.

Check reference number.